Alexander Ebert and the RZA - The Truth - A verdade!

Everybody knows I truly admire Alex Ebert and really do, his songs talk to my heart. I have posted this song here already but I feel I need to post it again, because the lyrics are so strong and all the whistling, it just makes me go insane, but good insane! Love this version featuring the rapper RZA. Enjoy! 

Some of my readers are asking me to write in Portuguese, so here it goes:

Todos que seguem esse blog sabem da minha admiração por Alex Ebert, cantor e comopositor, líder da banda Edward Sharpe & The Magnetics Zeros. As músicas dele falam com meu coração e eu já postei essa música aqui, mas eu sinto que devo postar de novo, porque a letra é muito forte e eu simpleste adoro qualquer música com assobio. Amo essa versão com o rapper RZA. Espero que gostem!



No comments:

Post a Comment