40 Day Dream!

If you read this blog, you know I'm totally passionate about Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros, I have all the albums and I listen their songs like crazy and it's hard for me to chose a favorite song, but this one in particular makes me so happy, I sing and dance when I listen to it and my heart gets filled with joy and love, that's the spirit right? I have hope they can come to Brazil, otherwise I will have to fly to LA to check them live. I love everything that comes from the US but I don't really see myself flying to United States, I have made new plans for 2014, I wanna go to Israel, never thought I would say that, but it's true, the good thing I can fly KLM and stop by Amsterdam. But who knows maybe I will be able to fly twice next year. Back to the song, if you feeling down, please check this out, it's like instant happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment