Without you there are no other colours!

I took the week to talk about love, I feel so romantic that I guess I'm really in love! Yesterday I went to therapy and I was so secure about my relationship, my work and family life that she told me I'm done, I don't need to go anymore, it was so fast, I've been seeing her since march, some patients stay 5 years with medication, I'm more than happy I'm cured. I credit Jesus Christ for this big change in my life and I have changed so much since I have found him. I still have a lot of friends who do not believe in God and I simply can not understand that, I hope somehow they can see the truth one day. Continuing about love, this is the song I'm listening to right now. Money Mark - Black Butterfly. I wish some day some guy can write a song like this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment